Saturday, August 9, 2008

Scavenger Hunt!

Before our road trip, we asked friends to burn us some good tunes for our long hours in the car. Jennie took that request to another level and made us a Scavenger Hunt Road Trip Mix. The hunt ideas came from lyrics in the songs and we were to document everything on the list with a picture. Here are some of the better ones..

Song: Life is a Highway
Task: Get the directions, traveling goggles(sunglasses) and juice boxes ready before cranking the music.

The GPS held our directions.

Song: Gold Digger
Task: Take a picture with a lot of cash in your hand, with your bling and traveling goggles on.

My bling is on my sunglasses. Check out those rhinestones!

Song: Our Song-Taylor Swift
Task: Take a picture of the driver with "one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my heart. (*'my' can be the driver's own heart)

I actually have my hand AND my phone(that is leaving Jennie a singing voicemail) on my heart.

Song: Put Your Records On
Task: Take a picture of both of you letting your hair down.

We went with letting our hair up instead.

Song: Wagon Wheel-Old Crow Medicine Show/Jug Band
Task: If you see a jug, play it. If you see a washboard, do your best to be as good as Jeffery.

Yup, those are WASHBOARD Abs Becky is playing.

Song: Play My Music- Jo Bros
Task: Find a (some sort of) guitar and rock out!


Our guitars of choice--a hairbrush and a toothbrush.

No comments: